The wind keeps blowing

The bad weather conditions continue and forces the different teams to stay on the labs or their rooms. Specially the wind has not been on our side. Yesterday the sampling that was suppose to take place at 8:30 was delayed until 12:30 and today`s is completely cancelled. In the morning we could hear the wind blowing strong and making things fly away in Nice. Up to 26 kts are expected, and this is sufficient to create waves that are difficult to handle during sampling.

Weather 2013-03-06 at 5.33.21 PM

Map of the wind forecast from:

Security of all participants comes first, and nobody wants to fall in the waters of 12 – 13°C

So far, the panorama for tomorrow looks very different and we expect to have the normal  early morning and 8:30 samplings.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s